Jan 3 • 7pm Organizer’s Meeting • All are invited • pdphotographers.com
Tri Lakes Center for the Arts, Palmer Lake, CO
The organizers plan, produce and promote the monthly programs, and the annual Visions of Light and Monochrome Shows.
- A program committee is planning 2018 programs for action, travel, landscape, architecture, night, people, Fall, and street photography. Field trips and group photo shoots are also being scheduled.
- action photography: Dougal Brownlie. Awarding winning photojournalist and staff photographer for the Colorado Springs Gazette.
- architecture photography: Duane Birkey. Portfolio published this fall in LensWorks Magazine.
- NEW VENUE Beginning Jan 8: PDPhotographers monthly meetings is changing location to: Mountain Community Mennonite Church basement facility, 643 Hwy 105, Palmer Lake, CO. [Approx 1 mi west of Monument, north side of Hwy 105; across from Illumination Point.]
2018 Show updates:
- VOL–3 person jury set and ready to work after entries closes Jan 15.
- Money awards established for both shows: $200 Best of Show; $75 each category
- MONO–Show calendar is set for the Sep/Oct Monochrome Show. Show will use both galleries; and will be hung before Labor Day, and the Opening Reception will be on Fri after Labor Day.
- Jan 8 Action Photography: Dougal Brownlie, photojournalist
- Jan 15 VOL entries CLOSE
- Jan 23 Notifications emailed out
- Feb 12 Travel photography
- Mar 1 Judge’s Seminar
- Mar 2 Opening Reception