Using Textures in Processing
James Van Hoy, award winning photographer
Adding textures to a photo adds another dimension of creativity. Textures take us to another form of artistic interpretation. Ansel Adams made huge changes to his prints in the darkroom using “dodging and burning”, tools that are available in the digital toolkit. I suspect he would love our digital world!
Many of the software packages out there have the ability to assist us in this task. Or we can do it all manually in software that will accommodate layers. My presentation will cover the new software and manual methods.
• Feb 13 Processing with Textures • Van Hoy
• Mar 2 Judge’s Seminar
Jeff Johnson, Show Judge
• Mar 3-28 Visions of Light Show
• Mar 13 The Streets of Havana: Jeff Johnson, Show Judge
• Apr 10 Patagonia Portfolio: James & Marjorie Van Hoy
• May 8 Personal Portfolio: Brad Legg
• May 20 Creating Images from Your Soul: Jeff Johnson